Public Service & Non-profit
Making your non-profit messages matter more
Public service and non-profit organisations typically work with smaller budgets and limited resources, while still requiring the full stack of marketing and communication activities. In these sectors, digital transformation has created more efficient, personal and cost-effective methods to connect with audiences when compared to offline channels. New trends and innovations like crowdfunding, voice search, AI-driven data research and the Internet of Things are radically changing the ways public service and non-profit organisations function. But their offerings are not typical retail or product-based. Governments are now expected to have their services available in just a few phone-taps, and abstract concepts like smart cities are now on the agenda. Charities must make their donation drives more efficient and less complicated.
Engagement for when people need it most
Changing how these organisations work takes more than a slick YouTube video or launching a new social media channel. They need to create a more personal line of communication between audiences and the things they care about most. Instead of process-driven and inside-out, the focus should be customer-driven and outside-in. Each and every touchpoint requires a purpose and should provide meaning. To create human connections that go deeper, you’ll need a holistic digital transformation built from the ground up.
The Dept approach to public service & non-profit
Over the last 20+ years, we’ve helped many of our public service and non-profit clients build and accelerate their digital business. Here’s how:
- Advanced data understanding: We want to reach the right people, at the right time, using the right channels with the right message. To achieve this, we take a deep dive into the data to understand your audience and ensure that your communication is both personal and efficient.
- Leverage the best in customer experience: By using the latest innovations and digital technologies, we’ll help you improve how your organisation operates, drive growth and strengthen your customer service.
- Creativity meets strategy: The public and non-profit sectors need a different approach. It’s less about business and more about people. Through bespoke strategies and creative thinking, we’ll help you reach and engage your audiences at a more personal and meaningful level.
- Agility in a changing world: Everything we do is underpinned by agile working processes, allowing us to scale with needs and budgets, as well as keeping up with changing market trends and technology.
- We work together: Collaboration is the only way to go. Whatever the project, we assemble and manage the best people for the job, allowing us to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Ready for tomorrow: We believe in forming and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients, giving them security and high-quality service for as long as they need us.