Everything you need to know about our cookies
A cookie is a text file that contains a small amount of data, which is downloaded by the device that you use to access our website and is stored on its hard disk. These cookies have several uses, allowing our website to recognise your device when you visit again, ensuring you receive the correct content and save information regarding preferences or services that you have provided.
CHANGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
Below, you can change the preferences of your browser to limit which cookies should allow access. Please note that, if you adjust the cookie settings, you may not be able to use some parts of deptagency.com correctly.
What types of cookies do we use?
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that our website functions properly. For example:
- Remembering which permissions you have given for the collection of your data.
- Remembering that you have already applied for a certain vacancy.
- Stored browser settings so that you can view our website optimally on your screen.
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate website use. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way we can continuously optimize the experience with our website. The following data is stored, among other things:
- The IP address that is made anonymous.
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use.
- From which page you came to the website.
- When and for how long you visit or use the website
- Whether you use functionalities of the website.
- Whether our communication is read;
- Which pages you visit on our website.
- We can keep track of how many times you have already seen an advertisement.
- We can prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over.
- We can keep track of whether you click on the advertisements.
- We can keep track of whether you are applying after you click on an advertisement.
- We can measure whether you read our communication and which links you click, so that we can make this communication as relevant as possible for you.
- We can combine your online surfing behavior and we build segments from this (combined) data, regardless of which device you use.
- We can estimate your advertising interests by means of the built-up segments and tailor ads on third-party websites accordingly.
For the cookies that third parties place for marketing purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we recommend that you consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly. The following third parties place cookies and/or other technologies via our website: