Test Automation Engineer
For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who can use his or her experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you are the most critical judge our developers know. You track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. You prefer to automate this, either because you are lazy, or because you don’t like doing the same job twice. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand how test automation is used in, for example, a DevOps process.
From focusing on user stories to setting up continuous delivery pipelines, you can do it with your eyes closed. You are the expert and you can translate the most complex specifications into effective test strategies without effort. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the test automation skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed. You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, such as Eneco, Kempen, BPD, National Opera & Ballet, Triumph Motorcycles and ABN AMRO.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have 2-4 years of working experience;
- Have high communication skills and enjoy working with people;
- Are independent, curious, flexible and accurate;
- Have experience with Selenium and other Testing Frameworks;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have experience with Umbraco/Wordpress/Sitecore/EpiServer and other Content Management Systems (pre);
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing (pre);
- Can advise our project managers about testing strategy (pre).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further via training;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo;
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.