Software Engineer – Frontend (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Software Engineer – Frontend (m/f/div) who is interested in honing their creativity by creating software solutions for Amazon vendors.
As a Software Engineer – Frontend (m/f/div) you implement and improve the features of our leading SaaS in the Amazon universe. You get immediate user feedback on what you are building, because your colleagues are the users of the software. Furthermore, you are providing automated tests for every functionality you build and are continuously contributing to the software architecture. You are in charge of interpreting user data and advising the Product/UX team on their concepts from a technical point of view.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is keen to learn, inspire others, strive towards a better world, take the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Remote – Germany-wide
- Have experience in agile software development
- Already know a bit of ELM or you are happy to learn ELM from our team
- Have experience in writing automated tests
- Ideally already have experience with component based UI development
- Have experience with version control systems
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.