Account Manager Advertising
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Account Manager Advertising
Attention to all Account Managers with a creative heart! Do you have a passion for creativity and you understand the importance of digital? From campaign development to performance marketing, you get what it takes to build a brand. And do you know how to convince others with your sales talent, and have the ability to give clients the best possible advice to get them to the next level? Then this job listing is made for you.
As Account Manager Advertising you are responsible for leading new business processes: from cross- and upsell to pitching and signing a new client. You will help brands stay ahead by offering them tailored solutions. For example new brands that want to go-to-market by using an influencer campaign, pushing their products in new markets or existing brands that want to grow their share of voice in their market with a brand campaign.
- Lead/New business qualification. You know the full range of the DEPT® offering and are able to qualify new business opportunities accordingly. As well as how to best tailor the next step approach to their needs to convert the lead to new business.
- Kickstarting pitch processes. You are able to gather and deliver all written input (or other materials) from the involved business teams for RFI’s / pitches, and facilitate the commercial side of pitch processes on (inter)national pitches.
- Spotting cross- and upsell opportunities at existing DEPT® partners/clients in consultation with our Client Service Team.
- Networking is in your DNA. You love building and maintaining a network, e.g. by attending relevant market events,
- Staying up-to-date with: the latest news and trends within the Advertising/Campaign market, movers and shakers in the industry as well as the go-lives of the newest campaigns (CampaignLive and AdAge are your go-to place).
- You’re able to level with decision-makers like brand directors or marketing managers.
- Utilizing your client service experience to kickstart a solid relationship with potential clients and partners.
- No cold calling. We have a fixed network of partners, cross-sell opportunities, a well-equipped lead gen marketing team and a solid pipeline. Your focus is on connecting the right people to answer new business requests in the best qualitative way.
New Business Account Management at DEPT®:
- You work closely with the different business specialists like our creative directors, strategists, media director and many more in our NL offices and our international colleagues in their respective offices.;
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway, Netflix and Bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next-door agency.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in a new business role with a focus on advertising/campaigns, preferably at a creative digital agency;
- Have knowledge of what it takes – in process, skill set-up and financial proposals – to run Advertising/Campaign projects (e.g. Growth Marketing, Influencers, Brand Strategy, Creative Concepting).
- Are able to level with decision-makers like brand directors or marketing managers.
- Have great communication skills (verbally and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Have experience working on pitches and tenders;
- Are proactive and like to take the lead;
- Are ambitious, commercial, results-oriented and know how to plan and organize;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2023 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture