Senior Amazon Consultant (div/f/m)
Roles open in: Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg
Senior Amazon Consultant (div/f/m)
We help brands find new clients and grow their existing client base. From the first interaction to a loyalist customer. At DEPT® we provide media and performance marketing solutions for the full customer journey.
We have +130 marketplace specialists who work across four key disciplines. No one area is more important than the other. We focus on bringing the service lines together to help solve our clients' challenges. We are 100% marketplace.
You will strategically advise our customers and implement our visions of data-driven organizations.
- You will use your at least 5 years of professional experience for our renowned customers and take over the conceptual support of consulting projects
- You transform the challenges of our customers into opportunities for future growth
- You work independently and take responsibility for the customer relationship as well as for the project results
- The projects and thus your tasks in the area of Strategic Marketplace Consulting include, among others:
- Analysis of the market environment for our customers
- Development of market entry strategies for our clients
- Close cooperation with our strategic client counterparts including the ownership for client projects
- Consideration and prioritization of different sales channels
- Further development of our consulting products
- Data-driven analysis of actual situations and independent development of possible solutions
- Strategic consulting on all aspects of D2C and Amazon
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Are an Experienced Professional (div/f/m) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience related to e-commerce/marketplace or digital marketing
- Are a natural born consultant: innovative, analytical, communicative, cooperative, open-minded, solution-oriented. – If something is missing, feel free to let us know!
- Have a digital focus and a very good understanding of e-commerce, and/or Amazon and the entire digital ecosystem
- Have ideally already gained experience in consulting or a strategy role in a company
- Understand that data, strategy, design, and implementation only achieve the best results when thought about in an integrated way
- Can communicate your ideas and concepts to clients in an authentic and compelling way
- Have a talent for developing strategic concepts, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are able to present your complex strategic ideas in a clear and convincing way to your clients
- Are able to identify problems, develop the solution independently and structure the solution in a project based on it
- Have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours, working from home and abroad work
- Lease bike options / JobRad
- Subsidy for Urban Sports Club membership
- Health & Wellbeing – you have free, anonymous and unlimited access to 1-on-1 online coaching and mindfulness consultations with psychologists via chat, phone or video call
- Future Bens – We cooperate with FutureBens and offer you exclusive access to sustainable, healthy products at attractive deals
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture