16:00 – 17:00
What’s next for cryptocurrency and NFTs, and how brands can jump in
2021 has been a breakthrough year for cryptocurrency:
• The long awaited Bitcoin ETF hit Wall Street.
• NFTs took the world by storm!
• We saw our first major exchange go public via Coinbase.
• The first country, El Salvador, began to recognize Bitcoin as legal tender.
• The community began taking serious steps to address some of the major limitations facing adoption by focusing on blockchains that are both scalable and eco-friendly.
While 2021 was exciting, there is no doubt the industry will build upon this momentum in 2022. And, with so much potential and fast-growing expectations around the impact of cryptocurrency on society, 2022 will be a critical year for brands to get involved.
16:00 – 17:00 CET
15:00 – 16:00 GMT
10:00 – 11:00 ET
Join us for a look at what’s next for crypto and NFTs and how brands can innovate in new and meaningful ways, featuring speakers from: