New Business Development Manager
For our Boston based office, we are looking for a New Business Development Manager who will drive the B2B customer acquisition and help further establish DEPT in the US.
As a New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for the Dept Design & Technology clients in the US. This function has been previously covered by our UK office so you will be the first local team member in Boston to take on this role and you will be responsible for driving the US business forward together with the local Managing Director, in 2019 and beyond. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract, with the necessary support of the wider team, and will personally support your customers in the sales process to the point of them being successfully imbedded in the business as new and active clients.
You will constantly observe the market, help support the development of our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. You are eager to get Dept to the next level and to grow with the company.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of smaller and larger (global) clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the talented and passionate experts in the field however we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, ambitious, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You are ambitious, energetic and driven to successfully deliver results and are excited about and looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to further prove yourself;
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international management;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales in a fast-growing company and a comparable dynamic environment such as a digital agency, consultancy or software provide;
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and quickly establish very strong customer loyalty;
- You have already worked with major brands and manufacturers;
- You have a good understanding of one of more of these topics; web development, content management and e-commerce and are interested in delving deeply into these and broader digital marketing topics;
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner;
- You are able to work effectively and autonomously within the frame of a global business;
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high demands in terms of work quality;
- You communicate even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and have a winning and obliging appearance;
- You speak and write English fluently;
- You are willing to travel 2 to 3 days a week if business requires.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, 401k scheme, health and dental care;
- Friday drinks;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO WE ARE:
We are DEPT, a leading international digital agency. From our offices across Europe and the USA, 1200+ of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.