The case SFCC developer
First impressions are important, but second impressions are everything. So it’s time for some action. Let’s stop talking and get some serious coding done. After all, that’s what makes the world go round.
With the following assignment, you can show us what you got. The case tests your competences regarding development and gives us an idea of how well you come up with solutions.
Create a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC B2C) website where you can search for movie trailers.
- Use an API of an online movie database (e.g. IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes);
- Use an API of an online video service (e.g. YouTube or Vimeo);
- Leverage SFCC MVC pattern and Service Framework to retrieve the results of both services and aggregate them;
- Cache the aggregated data for performance;
- Make the search as smart as you can;
- Create an ISML based page that uses the Movie API’s to search and show movies with trailers. Write everything based on SFRA framework.
- Follow SFCC standards and best practices when building your Movie ‘storefront’
- Showing a lot of embedded videos on your web page increases page load time significantly.
- Add the option to share trailers on social networks;
- Make sure your SFCC storefront is secure and super fast;
- Create a contact form to request a trailer for a movie;
- Surprise us! Build something we haven’t thought of or what you think is a valuable addition;
Don’t forget to briefly document the decisions you’ve made and why you made them. We can’t wait to pick your brain.
Kick some ass!
Personalize your experience