AEM CMS - Enterprise Content Management at its best
Years of experience
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a content management system from Adobe Experience Cloud. This is an integrated collection of online marketing and web analytics products. As an AEM Specialised Bronze partner, Dept has years of in-depth experience with Adobe’s products in general and AEM in particular.
Excellent features with a user-friendly interface
AEM is sometimes referred to as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of CMS’s and we believe that’s correct. AEM has a very user friendly user interface, powerful possibilities to manage multiple country sites and languages while maintaining an overview at all times. A solution for large, international companies.
Adobe’s complete Experience Cloud consists of multiple Best of Breed marketing products, which can be used independently or integrated with AEM. Adobe Analytics is a fully-fledged alternative to Google Analytics 360 and offers companies real-time insights into customer data, which can be acted upon directly in combination with AEM. With Adobe Target, your website could turn into a marketing machine, through AI-powered personalisation and powerful A/B and Multivariate Testing across every channel.
Besides Experience Manager, Target and Analytics, the entire Experience Cloud consists of: Audience Profiles, Campaign Management, Advertising, Assets (DAM), Commerce and Marketto Engage.
AEM offers all the functionalities you can expect from a CMS, but excels in:
- Scalability: A multitude of sites, hundreds of users, countless visitors, dozens of languages, with AEM it’s all possible.
- Extensive cloud services and Best in Class tools: Adobe is a leader in virtually every area in which they operate. Both with the products from the Adobe Experience Cloud and with the products from the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Easy to use CMS: From inline editing and drag and drop to special wizards to store your content, it’s all possible.
Personalised and content-driven experiences: Seamless integration with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics allows you to create an unparalleled marketing machine.
AEM Client Cases
Dept supports various companies with the successful application of AEM. Check out some of our clients’ platforms to see how AEM ensures optimal digital experiences in the experience-age.
The Dept way
At Dept, we combine creativity and data with technological solutions such as AEM to help organisations grow and accelerate. Below are five reasons why Dept is the ideal partner to get the most out of AEM:
- Dept is an AEM Specialised Bronze Partner: Our developers are certified on Adobe technology and optimally equipped to create great digital experiences.
- Experienced and successful: We’ve been working successfully with a wide range of technology leaders for years. With our experience in many areas, we help a wide range of customers to embrace digital.
- Full approach: Digital growth doesn’t stop with the successful deployment of AEM. As a fully integrated digital agency, we also support SEO, creative campaigns, e-commerce, strategy and organization, branding, data intelligence and more to help your organisation grow and develop.
- Widely deployable team: Our teams have broad experience with both the technical aspects of a CMS as well as setting up the organizational processes to use AEM successfully. Besides projects, we can also temporarily strengthen an existing team with our specialists.
We have lots of experience: Our years of expertise in designing experience, expandable architecture and integration of technology is not just for ourselves.