Sitecore Experience Platform (Sitecore XP) was once again identified as a leading Digital Experience Platform (DXP) by independent IT consulting firm Gartner, solidifying its position as one of the industry-leading DXP Platforms.
The Sitecore Experience Platform (Sitecore XP) provides a comprehensive set of digital marketing tools that empower marketers to be able to deliver timely and relevant content, delivering the right message, to the right customer at the right time regardless of their channel.
Sitecore – Key Features
- Robust Web Analytics = With Sitecore Experience Analytics marketers can measure which marketing activity is driving higher value user engagements, and use these insights to test and optimise marketing campaigns.
- 360 Customer View = With Sitecore Experience Database (Sitecore XDB) and Experience Profile (xProfile) organisations can connect web analytics data with CRM data to build a 360 degree view of all customers interactions (both online and offline).
- Personalisation = Using the data stored within XDB marketers can quickly create personalisation rules based on users past user behaviours and their predicted intentions.
- Testing and Optimisation = The easy to use interface of the Sitecore Experience Platform makes launching A/B and Multivariate testing easy, allowing you to constantly refine and improve conversion rates.
- Marketing Automation = With Sitecore Experience Manager organisations can launch personalised and tailored email marketing campaigns based on smart automation workflows.
Dept & Sitecore
Dept is a Gold Sitecore Partner and has been part of the Sitecore Partner since 2013, achieving Gold Implementation status within the first year.
Our Sitecore-certified developers in Europe and the US help global organisations to maximise the functionality of Sitecore’s leading content management system, such as its multilingual capabilities, automated marketing, multivariate testing and personalisation.