The future of healthcare post-pandemic: personalised, accessible & digital
“The biggest shift of the past two years has been the rise of consumerism. People wanted [from healthcare] what they were getting out of retail experiences.”
– Natalie Schibel, Senior Analyst, Forrester
To complete its digital transformation successfully, healthcare must embrace technology like the retail and commerce industry did during the pandemic. This will enable a consumer-first experience and improve speed and productivity at every level.
In this longread, we discuss this and more, including:
1. The significance of the growth of retail clinics and at-home healthcare
2. The need for digital transformation in hospitals
3. The impact of digital on medical research
4. A new (digital) road to a healthier future
To download, simply fill out the form and you’ll receive a link in your inbox within a few minutes.