Traineeship Publisher Manager
For our offices in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for a Trainee Publisher Manager who wants to learn everything about building affiliate marketing (partnership) strategies for our customers. Through a combination of marketing knowledge and communication skills, we will build the best relationships with the publishers most relevant to us.
As a Trainee Publisher Manager at Dept, you will learn how our customers can achieve their goals with the help of affiliate marketing. You will learn all about building affiliate strategies and how to convey this to customers. You will support in setting up, collaborating and analysing affiliate programs in Tradetracker, Rakuten and Tradedoubler. Part of this role is supporting the experienced Partnerships consultants in the search for new publishers. As a Trainee Publisher Manager, you are the spider in the web when it comes to the publishers; you recruit them, communicate actions and promotions with them, share campaigns and promotional materials and ensure that the relationship is maintained.
The Partnerships team has been rapidly growing. We have a lot of ambition, and in this Traineeship, you get the possibilities and opportunities to contribute to this.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but, we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, who strives towards a better world, takes the stage, who is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective.
- Have graduated from an HBO or WO education, preferably in the direction of (digital) marketing;
- You know about affiliate marketing and influencer marketing;
- Feel at home in an international environment;
- Can switch from serious about playing in an instant;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing, other languages such as German and French are an advantage;
- Are communicative and commercially oriented;
- Can present complex results in a clear, coherent manner.
Note: Submit your motivation letter in English.
- An internship allowance of € 2000 gross per month and excellent secondary employment conditions (NS Business Card, laptop);
- A great chance of a job as a Junior Partnership Consultant during your internship;
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon snack and legendary team outings;
- A boot camp that costs nothing.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.