Technical Salesforce Consultant
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam (both possible) we are looking for a Technical Salesforce Consultant who knows exactly how to create the best CRM solutions to help our clients to get to know their customers better and make them happy!
As a Technical Salesforce Consultant, you know how to translate needs and business requirements into the design, development, integration, and delivery of solutions for exciting clients using the Salesforce platform. Your expertise is Sales & Service Cloud, you know the best practices in using these Clouds to build cutting edge CRM solutions for any type of client in any industry. This role suits you well if you love working with Salesforce technology and like to innovate to create awesome solutions that did not exist before. When you join us, you will be part of a team where the Communication lines are short, you can take ownership and work together to get things done!
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Bugaboo, GANT, Gall & Gall and more. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Technical Salesforce Consultant;
- Have at least 1 dev certificate (for example Platform App Builder or Platform Developer);
- Are experienced with coding in Apex and Visualforce;
- Have experience with Service Cloud and SalesCloud;
- Have done multiple implementations and integrations;
- Have the great communication skills that are needed to take on the role as a consultant towards clients;
- Can identify business challenges and use technology to solve problems and create added value.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your CV to 06 824 42 120!