Technical Product Owner
Dept is looking for a Technical Product Owner with a focus on Business Inteligence who will help us to build the best and most progressive internal tools for Dept!
As a Technical Product Owner you will lead our internal Business Intelligence team to build our Datawarehouse. You will be part of the Agile team that is responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team. You will have a significant role in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done. You will perform data analysis and communicate insights to senior stakeholders. Furthermore, you will assist in the creation, optimization and adaptation of business reports and dashboards and optimize the use of the internal systems like PowerBI. You will be the person that maintains and creates the crucial relationships with internal stakeholders such as the members of the management team and all business teams across Dept.
For this role we are looking for someone who will not only manage the team and the process but also helps to define the vision of the product and anticipate the needs of internal stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can critically evaluate the progress and translate the technical requirements and challenges into the business vision.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have experience in a Product Owner role for tech heavy projects on an enterprise level;
- Have experience from leading, providing vision and direction to Agile technical teams as well as various stakeholders throughout the product life cycle;
- Are able to prioritize product backlog, asses value and prioritise tasks of the development team in order to align with product strategy;
- Have an understanding of Data Warehouse (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or similar), SQL and accessing APIs. (Experiences in development is a plus!)
- Have experience working closely with internal stakeholders on management and C-level;
- Understand technical complexities: you can think along with developers but are not required to come up with the exact technical solutions;
- Live close to one of our European offices (like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Zurich or more);
- You speak English Fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on +31 6 824 42 120!