Technical Product Owner
For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam, we are looking for a Technical Product Owner who will help us to build the best and most progressive internal tools for Dept!
As a Technical Product Owner you will lead our internal development team to build our Dept Apps System and integrate systems, all to support our Depsters in delivering the best work to our clients. You will be part of the Agile team that is responsible for defining Stories and prioritising the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team. You will have a significant role in maximising the value produced by the team and ensuring stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done. You will be the person that maintains and creates the crucial relationships with internal stakeholders such as the members of the management team and all business teams across Dept.
For this role we are looking for someone who will not only manage the team and the process but also helps to define the vision of the product and anticipate the needs of internal stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can critically evaluate the progress and translate the technical requirements and challenges into the business vision.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience in a Product Owner role for tech heavy projects on an enterprise level;
- Have experience from leading, providing vision and direction to Agile technical teams as well as various stakeholders throughout the product life cycle;
- Are able to prioritise product backlog, asses value and prioritise tasks of the development team in order to align with product strategy;
- Have understanding of working with microservices and API’s;
- Have experience working closely with internal stakeholders on management and C-level;
- Understand technical complexities: you can think along with developers but are not required to come up with the exact technical solutions (proficiency of .NET technology is a plus);
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!