Technical Marketing Automation Specialist
For our offices in Amsterdam of Rotterdam (both possible) we're looking for a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant that will help our clients to utilize the power of Marketing Automation in the best way possible.
As a Technical Marketing Automation Consultant you come up with and configure the automation solutions that will help our clients to reach thheir goals. By using your technical knowledge in combination with your feeling for business you will come up with the best technical solutions. You're experienced in working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and have a track record for solutions that will help our clients to combine all data available in productfeeds, client databases, webcontent and web behaviour into the best and most personal customer journeys. You don't only come up with the solutions, but you also like to convince the client about your plans.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit! Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world; Someone who takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a degree in for example Marketing Management or Business Information Management (and preferably focus on the more technical side of things);
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in the technical side of Marketing Automation;
- Are experience in configuring Marketing Automation tooling and how. this can be integrated in other systems;
- Get bonus points if you already have experience in working with Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud;
- Get bonus points if you are Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or Salesforce Admin) certified;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.