Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in New York we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) who thinks in patterns, colours and visuals.
As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div), you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for manufacturers and brands based in the USA. You are the first local team member and are building our US entity together with the local Business Development Lead and one of our Amazon experts, relying on English speaking personnel in the Cologne headquarters. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. As we grow in the US there are major prospects for this to develop into a significant leadership position.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- New York
- College Graduate B.A./B.S. degree with relevant academic major preferred, e.g., marketing, eCommerce or international management
- At least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- Familiar with the agency and/or software business and able to identify the right contacts in a company, quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- Ideally worked with major brands, manufacturers and/or Amazon
- Good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and interested in delving deeply into these topics
- Strong analytical skills and acting in an entrepreneurial manner
- Working in a structured, binding and precise manner, delivering results quickly and always meeting your high demands in terms of work quality
- Communicating even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and having a winning and obliging appearance
- Speaking and write English fluently
- Willing to travel up to 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks / open bar
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.