Senior Programmatic Advertising Consultant (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Senior Programmatic Advertising Consultant (m/f/div) who is characterized by a high degree of motivation and initiative.
As Senior Programmatic Advertising Consultant (m/f/div) you are planning, executing and managing campaigns for our clients. You are responsible for the tracking and monitoring of programmatic campaigns in DSP console as well as with Excel and other tools. The preparation and execution of customer calls, QBRs, and other client communication are part of your daily tasks. You work closely with other teams, such as Account Management and Consulting to bring out the best for our customers.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Germany-wide – Remote
- Have at least one to two years of DSP experience
- Have experience with target customers, in both communication and campaign management
- Have experience with Google Apps, Excel, PPT, DMP, RTB, and Display and Video ads
- Have experience with another programmatic console, such as Google or Facebook
- Are familiar with Amazon Demand Side Platform, DMP, Amazon Sponsored Advertising, ARA and Amazon Vendor / Seller Central
- Have experience in SEO and SEA, this is a plus
- Your English and German are on business level, both in written and spoken form
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and deep dive into complicated tasks
- Have good self-organisation skills and you are able to work autonomous
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
- A subsidy for the company pension scheme
- English and German classes
- Fruit, coffee, tea and drinks for free
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.