Senior HR Information System (HRIS) Specialist
Dept Holding NL
Dept is looking for a Senior HR Information System (HRIS) Specialist who will help us build and support the best internal People & Culture tools for Dept!
As a Senior HRIS Specialist, you will be the primary support for our global People & Culture data systems, particularly focused on the HRIS Talentsoft. You will be our HRIS system expert and manage the configurations and technical application of the system. This role will administer the full scope of HRIS system management from testing and configuration to reporting and analysis, to integration with other internal systems at Dept.
You will provide technical guidance, training, and direction on the administration of the HR tools and systems, as well as manage permissions and custom settings for local People & Culture teams. This role will perform a variety of day-to-day HRIS functions and will play a key role in developing mature and accurate HR data. You will work closely with key system users to ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities and system maintenance. You will lead the implementation of new HR tools and add-on modules to existing platforms.
We are looking for someone who will not only support the technical administration and usage of the HR systems but will also extract and compile complex reports, perform data analysis, and communicate insights to global stakeholders. Furthermore, you will assist in the creation, optimisation and adaptation of business reports and dashboards utilising internal systems like PowerBI to assess Key Performance Indicators.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in an HRIS or HR Systems role;
- Have experience managing HRIS system configuration and management, as well as experience in providing technical support and training on internal tools, and have a strong understanding of technical complexities;
- Can review the design structure of the HR System and ensure it is adapted well to local HR department needs while maintaining a global standard;
- Can prioritise tasks, manage backlog, and evaluate project progress within a global, dynamic environment;
- Have an understanding of data analytics and quantitative reporting utilising such tools as PowerBI, Microsoft Excel (or similar);
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills with a high affinity towards HR technology and solutions;
- Live close to one of our European offices (like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Zurich or more);
- You speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32