DEPT®/Sales & Account
Salesforce MA & CRM Business Developer
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Salesforce MA & CRM Business Developer
Are you ambitious and commercially minded? Can you easily spot new opportunities? And do you not back away from a challenge? Then our business development team is looking to do some business with you.
For our Digital Marketing team in The Netherlands we are looking for a Business Developer who will help us further build out our Salesforce consultancy practice by spotting new internal & external opportunities and following up on them. You will be in close contact with both our team of consultants as well as the Salesforce Global Partnership team. This is an internationally-minded role where you have the responsibility to help the marketing automation team to grow (fast), and where you can take ownership during projects. Don’t worry, you will not be a lone wolf in this, as you work with a team of specialists around you.
- Support account directors and managers with creating strategic hit lists;
- Follow up on leads;
- Deploy internal roadshows, reviewing marketing campaigns, and setting up (new) customer appointments;
- Be the linchpin between our different international teams for Salesforce-related projects.
Digital Marketing Account Management at DEPT®:
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Managing existing clients, projects or new business? Whatever you like best and fits your ambition — we’ll find you projects that work for you as well as the other way around;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in selling projects in technology or software implementation (preferably within the marketing domain);
- Have good communication skills, know how to qualify leads, are not afraid to present, and you can network like the best (please demonstrate how you do that);
- Have already gained commercial experience and can tell a story about your best win;
- Are tech-savvy, understand what Cloud technology and/or (Salesforce) CRM is, having worked with it or sold it;
- Have mastered the English language when it comes to both speaking and writing (Dutch or German are nice to have);
- Get bonus points if you have sold Salesforce projects on Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience