Salesforce Commerce Could Developer
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer who wants to help us build the best-in-class e-commerce sites for world-famous brands!
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be designing business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions and working with UI integrations. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from creatives to developers. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations always going the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Gall & Gall, Birkenstock, Playmobil and many others. Yes, we are eager to have the most talented experts in the game on board. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world. A futurist at heart, but also someone who toasts with us to a successful week! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Are interested in developing top notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- You have experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C;
- Have experience with MVC design pattern;
- Have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!