Salesforce Commerce Cloud Frontend Developer
For our Amsterdam (or Rotterdam) office, we are looking for a Frontend Developer with passion for e-commerce and experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud!
As a Frontend Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be developing templates of enterprise webshops. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from designers to solution architects. We strive to deliver best-in-class implementations and we always go the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Gall & Gall, Gant, Weber, Canyon, and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C project;
- Have worked with frameworks like Node JS and/or Express JS;
- Did work on dynamic templating languages like PHP, JSP, Mustache, Handlebars, etc.;
- Have experience with Page Speed optimisations;
- Are aware of Accessibility standards and have adopted best practices;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your CV to 06 824 42 120!