Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Design & Technology DK
For our offices in Copenhagen we are looking for a Technical Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, who would love to work with our customers to understand their individual processes and requirements, and support them during the entire software development cycle to develop innovative software solutions.
As well as applications development and implementation, you will perform technical review in the post-launch phase. You will also support pre-sales activities and project estimations. This role would provide career progression into Technical Project Management or Solution Consulting. In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement the business logic and integrate e-commerce, CMS or CRM solutions.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You are an experienced developer and are interested in cloud solutions, application development and implementation;
- You have experience of Salesforce Commerce Cloud or strong development experience with other e-commerce platforms
- You have experience designing, developing and implementing software applications
- You have experienced in creating code documentation
- You already have experience with the integration of payment, ERP, PIM, merchandise management systems or working with CMS / CRM systems;
- Already have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems;
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mind-set.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix, and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/