For our recruitment team in the Netherlands, we are looking for a recruitment assistant who can easily create order and structure in the flow of all applications that come in at Dept every day.
As a Recruitment Assistant you are a star in coordination and planning. You like to create order out of chaos and help the Recruiters to grow Dept in the Netherlands. In this role you are involved in the recruitment process from start to finish and take a lot of administrative work off your hands. Candidates can contact you with questions about vacancies and you are also good at planning appointments for our Recruiters and Hiring manager. In some cases you do the first screening of profiles, keep our ATS up-to-date and monitor processes. When we can organize events again soon, you would like to help with this and to attend them.
You do all this with a service-oriented attitude. You speak to applicants with a smile and you are good at scheduling appointments for our Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You screen CVs, keep our ATS up-to-date and monitor processes. You get energy from organizing events and you also enjoy being present.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have completed a relevant education at MBO level;
- Think and work at MBO level or higher;
- Are available for 32-40 hours a week;
- Have some experience as an administrator, secretary/management assistant;
- Have some experience in a dynamic work environment;
- Are used to switching quickly and effectively between different activities;
- Are punctual, proactive and able to work independently;
- Communicates clearly, completely and on time;
- Have a good command of Dutch and English in speech and writing.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Solliciteren kan ook via Whatsapp, stuur je CV naar 06 82 44 21 20!