Paid Search Consultant (Danish)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Paid Search Consultant who has a strong business understanding, the desire and the ability to achieve good results from Paid Search, as well as knowledge about how SEM disciplines like shopping/PLA, business data, RLSA and customer match work.
For this role we are looking for a Danish speaker. It is a requirement that you have minimum 1-2 years of experience with independent operation and optimization of Google Adwords.
As a Paid Search Consultant you will develop and implement Paid Search strategies for a selection of our clients with the help from a Strategy Director and our PPC Lead. You will be responsible for the daily contact with your clients and in cooperation with the relevant consultants perform the relevant work on your clients' accounts.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Have the desire and the courage to learn more about Paid Search
- Are fluent in Danish and English
- Have a Masters in Business or another analytical field
- Are analytical and business oriented and have strong communication skills
- Have a high quality standard and ability to deliver on time
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- A high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to work in one of the strongest (data driven, analytical and business-oriented) agencies in Europe
- Working with major international clients, who are often leaders of their segment
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company, with fast-growing teams, where it is possible to get additional responsibilities quickly
- The ability to participate actively in our internal knowledge-sharing through our internal and external events
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in a new modern office with several balconies facing Christianshavn Kanal
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com