We’re in search of a Platform Architect for our Amsterdam/Rotterdam office. Someone with a proven track record of success in developing and deploying creative platform solutions.
You shape and design the platform architecture for clients. That’s why you’re the Platform Architect after all. But this job is about more than that. You know how to effectively and optimally make use of a product to turn client business challenges into technical solutions. Think Salesforce. Think Optimizely. You know exactly what clients need, which allows you to set out the lines for the development team to work their magic. Of course you always keep track of financial impact, operational security and feasibility. But with your years of experience and extensive knowledge, that’s never been an issue for you. Last but not least, you support our Dept principles: cloud first, best of breed, technologically proven and quality driven development. Put all of the above together and you’re at the forefront of guiding our customers to their new digital future!
You will work with amazing teams that are young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we build digital platforms for clients like Eneco, Aegon, Unive, Oxxio, Gall & Gall, BPD, Bugaboo, Triumph Motorcycles and ABN AMRO. Within these platforms, we design and build API ecosystems, deliver highly optimized websites, create awesome mobile apps, personalize user experiences through the use of machine learning, and much more! We closely collaborate with our clients and their tech teams, to deliver the best products and achieve customer experience satisfaction!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 7+ years work experience and a broad knowledge of the IT world;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about architecture on a strategic level;
- Have experience with Service Design, Deployment Strategy and Business Architecture;
- Can present your ideas and solutions in clear diagrams, with efficient and easy to read documentation, supported by defined quality attributes;
- Demonstrate that your technical breadth extends far in the digital landscape; From e-commerce and DXP, to building and designing API ecosystems on cloud platforms, you have great ideas when thinking of the best solutions for our customers;
- Always keep security and performance in mind when coming up with software architecture;
- Have experience in working with external clients and projects;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on +31 06 824 42 120!