Design & Technology UK
We build exciting digital experiences for our global-scale clients, primarily in C#, .NET and utilising market leading content management platforms, as well more bespoke solutions.
We deploy our work across AWS and Azure with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment. We have a passion for new technology, and are always eager to explore alongside proven technologies we know inside out.
We are looking for someone to join our team who can communicate clearly, work collaboratively on projects, and breakdown and solve problems to build solutions. They should work well alongside and within multi-disciplined teams; including front and back-end developers, DevOps engineers, designers, project management, etc.
As a .Net Developer at Dept, you will:
- have a good understanding of C#, the .NET framework and .NET Core.
- be familiar with best practices, as well as the common tools and frameworks of modern .NET development.
- have experience building – as part of a team – scalable, performant and maintainable software.
- be passionate about improving your craft, and sharing your knowledge with others.
Bonus if you have experience of:
- CMS platforms: Sitecore, Episerver, Contentful, etc.
- Cloud native development for PaaS and/or SaaS providers.
- Containerisation and orchestration, preferably with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.