Marketing Automation Campaign Developer
For our London office, we are looking for a Campaign Developer who can successfully design and deliver omni channel campaigns for our clients using marketing automation platforms.
As a Campaign Developer, you will be involved in various aspects of the delivery of client projects, from joining workshops to create and review campaigns, to working with marketeers at the client side to scope enhancements or new project concepts, delivery plans and supporting the project team to provide solutions to clients. You will be working as part of a team that can consist of strategists, data scientists, project managers and marketing automation consultants.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Will possess demonstrable success in digital marketing, marketing technology platforms, design and delivery of eCRM, email marketing and Marketing Automation campaigns.
- Have gained experience at agency, consultancy or at the client side (interfacing with agencies).
- Ability to operate on your own and be part of a team and handle multiple projects at once
- Have a passion for what marketing automation can do for clients. You combine this passion with solid knowledge of data driven marketing, customer journeys and customer engagement.
- Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Have at least experience in one of the following platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Pardot, Marketo, Selligent, Adobe Campaign or any other marketing automation platform.
- Bring a range of technical skills: development of email marketing templates, design and configuration of marketing automation campaign journeys. Technically you are a front end developer but you might also know a bit about back end integrations and database connections which would be a bonus.
- Have strong communication skills
- A passion for digital marketing technologies and Marketing Automation in particular
- Determination, used to take ownership, good problem resolution skills.
- Ideally bring experience in more than one marketing automation platform and/or vendor certifications in marketing automation platforms
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in London;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.