Learning and Development Assistant
For our People & Culture Team, we are looking for an ambitious new colleague with a passion for Learning and Development who wants to gain work experience within a fast-growing, international organisation.
As an L&D assistant in the People & Culture Team, you will work closely with our Learning & Development Specialist and other People & Culture Specialists to provide Depsters with the best possible learning experience in their day to day job. As development is an important part of our culture, we aim to enable everyone to get the best out of themselves every day. In this role, you will be able to contribute to that.
In the role of L&D assistant, you will be supporting the operational side of Learning and Development for 2 or 3 days per week. Your main focus will be the arrangement and communication of learning events offered via our internal training program, being the first point of contact for questions from employees and trainers, and helping to review the impact of L&D within our organisation.
Besides, there is enough room to put your spin on it by being able to bring your ideas to L&D projects, learning campaigns and the roll-out of new digital learning tools. We’re always looking for opportunities to optimise processes and expand our L&D offer.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an interest in L&D topics, as well as a genuine interest in the field of HR and want to start building your capabilities in this field;
- Are punctual, proactive and can work independently;
- Are you currently graduating or have graduated in the field of Human Resource Management or Organizational Psychology;
- Can bring your fresh thinking and energy to the team with a can-do mentality;
- Communicate clearly, completely and take ownership over your actions;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Are available for 16-24 hours a week, from May 1st 2021.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.