Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in London we are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/div) who is interested in Amazon and eCommerce.
As a Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/div) you support the team in the creation of individual pitches and sales documents. You are responsible for the lead generation via LinkedIn. As well you optimise the automation of our lead genereation. Furthermore you classify our leads / opportunities and you support our team at the different steps in the sales funnel. After successful trainings you start to take over your first own customers.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Are able to work independent and reliable
- Have a good understanding of eCommerce and a basic understanding of Amazon
- Have no fear of conversations with strangers
- Have excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- Are well versed in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have first experience in working with Salesforce
- Have first experience in lead generation
- Have first experience in performance marketing
- Are ready to go the extra mile with us
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.