Internship Human Resources – Learning & Development
For our Amsterdam based Team we are looking for an ambitious, eager to learn and talented intern who wants to gain work experience within a fast-growing, international organisation.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an L&D intern in the People & Culture Team, you will work closely with our Learning & Development Specialist and People Operations Specialists. You will be supporting the operational side of L&D, where you will be responsible for organizing and communicating the events in our internal training program. In this role, you will be the point of contact for questions regarding training and learning possibilities for internal stakeholders and trainers, handle the organisation of L&D events and help supervise the impact of training. Besides, there is enough room to put your own spin on the wheel being able to bring your ideas to L&D projects like learning campaigns, roll-out of new digital learning tools. We’re always looking for opportunities to optimise processes and expand our L&D offer as developing is such a strong value for our Depsters.
Alongside recurring L&D projects you’ll be involved in several projects with focus on talent management and performance management, of which one, for example is the preparation of the implementation of a LMS and Performance and Talent modules in our new HRIS system. Being able to work on these projects, will give you the opportunity to learn a lot on a broad range of topics in the field of L&D, Performance- and Talent management.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Apart from interest on L&D topics, you have a genuine interest in the field of HR and want to start building you capabilities in this field;
- Are punctual, proactive and are able to work independently;
- Ideally, your educational background is in the field of Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology or Education studies;
- You are able to bring your own fresh thinking and energy to the team with a problem-solving focus;
- Takes responsibility for your actions and activities;
- Communicates clearly, completely and on time;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Available from September 2021 for a minimum of 4 days per week, for a duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship fee;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!