Intern Strategic Consulting (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for an Intern Strategic Consulting (m/f/div) who is characterised by a high degree of curiosity and empathy.
As an Intern Strategic Consulting (m/f/div) you will support our consultants in the conceptual management of consulting projects for our renowned clients and transform the challenges of our clients into opportunities for future growth. Your tasks include analysing the market environment of our clients and then working together with our consultants on a suitable market entry strategy. Furthermore, you look at data-driven analyses of actual situations and support the development of solutions for our customers.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a bachelor's degree in business administration, business informatics or comparable subjects
- Have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Are enthusiastic about consulting and data topics
- Are very familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Have a basic understanding of the “Amazon world” and eCommerce
- Have a high level of proactivity and focus on results
- Have a reliable and quality-oriented way of working
- Have good communication skills
- A wide range of internal learning sessions in the Amazon field to keep you up to date with the latest technologies and innovations
- Colleagues who love their work as well as teamwork
- Fast-growing and challenging consulting projects from well-known companies ranging from corporate groups to start-ups
- German and English courses
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com