HR Information System (HRIS) Specialist
We are looking for an ambitious HR Information System (HRIS) Specialist who will help us build and support the best internal People & Culture tools for one the world's fastest growing digital agencies!
As an HRIS Specialist, you will be the primary support for our global People & Culture data systems, mainly focused on the HRIS Talentsoft. You will provide technical guidance, training, and direction on the administration of the HR tools and systems, as well as manage permissions and custom settings for local People & Culture teams. This role will perform a variety of day-to-day administrative HRIS functions and will play a key role in developing mature and accurate HR data. An essential part of Dept's HR groundwork! You will work closely with key system users to ensure data integrity, testing system changes, report writing, and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities and system maintenance. As well as also supporting the implementation of new HR tools and add-on modules to existing platforms.
We are looking for someone who will not only support the administration and usage of the HR systems but will also extract and compile complex reports, perform data analysis, and communicate insights to global stakeholders. Furthermore, you will assist in creating, optimising, and adapting business reports and dashboards utilising internal systems like PowerBI to assess Key Performance Indicators. No two days look the same!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Vodafone Ziggo, Eneco, BPD, Triumph Motorcycles and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective
- Have at least two years of experience working in an HRIS or HR Systems role;
- Have experience providing technical support and training on internal tools, and have a basic understanding of technical complexities;
- Can review the design structure of the HR System and ensure it is adapted well to local HR department needs while maintaining a global standard;
- Can prioritise tasks, manage backlog, and evaluate project progress within a global, dynamic environment;
- Have an understanding of data analytics and quantitative reporting utilising such tools as PowerBI, Microsoft Excel (or similar);
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills with a high affinity towards HR technology and solutions;
- Live close to one of our European offices (like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Zurich or more;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.