Fullstack Engineer Crypto – Remote
For the office in Skopje, we are looking for fullstack developers to join our crew! Are you interested in the opportunity to learn more about crypto? Dept is looking for folks excited to learn about tackling the latest in blockchain-based technology and solving problems in a decentralized world!
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of real world software development experience on teams;
- Multiple years experience with a front end framework like React, Vue.js or AngularJS;
- Multiple years experience with a backend technology like Node.js / Express, Ruby on Rails, Python / Flask / Django, etc.;
- Hands-on experience in Database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL(PostgreSQL);
- Worked with, and have a good understanding of Version Control, preferably using git;
- Been part of Agile software processes & environments previously;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools skills;
- Worked with major cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure;
- Passion for learning about developing in the crypto space and experimenting with new technologies related to it;
- The ability to deploy your software and configure DNS records;
- An understanding of relational data modeling and non-relational data modeling alike and when to use one or the other.
We kindly invite you to apply! 🙂
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE