Fullstack Engineer (Crypto) – Denmark Remote
Design & Technology DK
Dept is growing fast and we're looking for Full Stack Developers interested in the crypto space that wants to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client's business goals and write elegant code.
What will your day be like?
- You’ll develop complex apps that are making a material impact on the world and will be seen by millions of users
- You’ll develop using Node.js, React and/or Vue and a variety of other supporting technologies
- You’ll be a part of agile software development practices and peer/code reviews
- You’ll interface with clients. We estimate about 80% hands-on development and 20% client interaction & documentation
- Help us learn more about the crypto development space and attract new crypto projects
- Both learn new things from others as well as improve how we do things
- 3+ years of real world software development experience on teams
- You have experience with a front end framework like React, Vue.js or AngularJS
- You have experience with a backend technology like Node.js / Express, Ruby on Rails, Python / Flask / Django, etc.
- You have some experience with Node.js / Express
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL(PostgreSQL)
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Version Control, preferably using git
- You’ve worked with Agile software processes before
- You’ve worked with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
- You’ve worked with major cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Passion for learning about developing in the crypto space and experimenting with new technologies related to it
- You’re a natural problem-solver and willing to take initiative
- You enjoy working with clients, mentoring junior developers and are good distilling technical information for a variety of roles
You might have these qualifications, but they aren't required:
- Experience developing with React
- Experience developing assets and smart contracts for blockchains using Solidity, Reach or TEAL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, AWS, Terraform
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency for creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 2000 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.