Full Stack Developer Salesforce (m/w/div)
For our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena, and Leipzig and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (m/f/div) who can offer a complete package of front-end, back-end and database knowledge. Someone who's eager to become a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Full Stack Developer (m/f/div) you are well versed with programming languages needed for client-side development, you know how to write back-end applications and APIs that power the website. Building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM-solutions for world-famous brands comes second nature. You can work with databases, operating systems and can also handle project management activities. Basically, you are a master in both front-end and back-end development, as well as everything in between.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Berlin, Dresden, Jena, and Leipzig
- You're a skilled software developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions;
- You have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud is preferable;
- You possess basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- You have an international, service oriented and user focused mindset
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English, good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
You want to be part of our team? We look forward to receiving your application, including your start date and salary expectations. We are also happy to receive any unsolicited application!