For our offices in The Netherlands, we are looking for an Episerver Developer who knows that there is rarely one solution for a problem.
As an Episerver Developer, you will use your knowledge of CMS platforms to find the best solution for our clients. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team. You are a mentor to others and you are always there for your colleagues; we do not have many doors, but yours are always open to your more junior colleagues. Thanks to the team cooperation, we will always try to go the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level.
At Dept, the best minds work together everyday for a wide range of customers, such as Mojo, Eneco, Kempen, BPD or ABN AMRO. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and cheers with us on a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of .NET;
- Have experience with CMS Platforms like Episerver;
- Have knowledge of database design, management and SQL;
- Have knowledge of microservices architecture and Web API development;
- Get happy from Docker and enjoy working with an automated CI / CD pipeline;
- Have strong OO programming skills; you are familiar with the SOLID coding principles and always strive to write easily testable and maintainable code;
- Have experience with Azure or other cloud services;
- Have experience with working with directly with a client;
- Master Dutch and English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.