For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Junior Email developer (Frontend Developer) who has experience with HTML, CSS and JS.
As an Email Developer, you apply your knowledge you have previously gained in developing groundbreaking creative templates, hyper personalized newsletters and clear transactional emails. You will work closely together with our Email Marketing Consultant (based in the Netherlands) and various creatives (design & copy). You will ensure that mobile-first, accessible and high performing emails are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Write high-quality code that works and is easy to maintain;
- Bring creative ideas to life using HTML and CSS;
- Maintain and improve existing content by aligning code with the latest standards;
- Improve the current workflow by creating easy-to-use templates and dynamic processes;
- Take ownership in all communication assets and oversee email-wide HTML related requests and initiatives.
- Have at least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS;
- Experience in email marketing and development is a huge plus;
- Awareness of the latest email marketing trends;
- You like to make new knowledge your own and you want to learn new development languages (AMPscript / AMP for email);
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- You get bonus points if you have experience with tools like Litmus or Email on Acid;
- You get even more bonus points if you have experience with ESPs like Hubspot and/or Salesforce;
- A plus if you have experience with AMPscript or AMP for email;
- Speak English fluently and want to work in an international environment.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE