Senior DevOps Engineer
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards and helps the company to get to the next level.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you are the example for the team. You are the to-go-to guy or girl for the entire organisation when it comes to DevOps related tasks, questions and discussions. You know how to delegate tasks and help the team on the floor when they need you. You search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You can set up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms, but you also enjoy communicating with clients, advising and pitching them the best solutions. You work closely with our business teams aboard to build the best platforms for our clients worldwide. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as ProRail, Jumbo, Jotun, TakeAway, ControlRisks and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a (DevOps) engineer preferably at an agency or a project based company;
- Has experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM, Ansible, etc.;
- Have the ambition to take ownership of cloud proposition and/or other new proposition;
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and sometimes at client sites;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme contribution;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual Dept Festival;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.