For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a data consultant who knows exactly how to handle Algorithms, Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Targeting.
As a Data Consultant, you know how to structure and clean giant datasets meticulously, in order to apply your algorithms on them. You recognise patterns in data that no-one else would and this enables you to make our campaigns better and smarter. From the output of a calculated dataset, you can start with the analysis for a client and eventually you are able to communicate your advice in a clear fashion to your team and your client.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have studied Business IT or similar;
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are analytical, flexible, independent and communicatively strong;
- Like Excel, but know real work is done in R or Python;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
- Legendary team outings
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.