Business Intelligence Consultant
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Business Intelligence Consultant
A wise man once said that all great business developments are based on analytics and data. Can you help to create the most valuable business insights, and support our clients to make better decisions as a Business Intelligence Consultant in our BI team?
We focus on making platforms and campaigns for our clients. They not only have to look great, but also have to work efficiently. As a Business Intelligence Consultant, you provide accurate and precise data sets which can be used to create data visualizations and reports. You make sure all relevant information is accessible for our clients and teams.
- Analyse and create predictive models for our clients;
- Conduct explanatory analyses and predictive models about market developments, consumer behaviour (segmentation, response, churn, loyalty), operational excellence, risk, and effectiveness;
- Create insights to see how applicable certain solutions are in different sectors;
- Be part of multidisciplinary teams to achieve data science success;
- Take on a proactive role in projects, advise clients and posit proposals to keep on top of our game.
Data at DEPT®:
- A group of data hungry colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- The possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies in a continuously evolving environment;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a data-related role, preferably at a digital agency;
- Have solid knowledge about databases, database systems, SQL, scripts and queries;
- Know how to develop in SQL and/or Python, and have experience with at least one of the following reporting tools: Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience