Brand Designer (Medior)
Are you someone who loves to create next-level designs and creative concepts for Dept? Would you like to play a key role in building a powerful brand for one of the fastest-growing agencies in the world? Then we might be looking for you!
As Dept Brand Designer, you have a creative, hands-on approach to design and an eye for detail. You are responsible for everything creative that comes your way: from award-winning cases, social media posts, asset development, internal and external marketing campaigns to animations and showreels. Besides, you will also support the marketing teams across 13 countries in Europe and the Americas to ensure a consistent, high-quality deliverables level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Tesla, Philips, Bugaboo, Netflix, and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is organised yet creative who loves to design, and can manage several projects at once. As Dept Brand Designer, you will get the unique opportunity to create powerful brand campaigns globally. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
This role will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing as part of our marketing team. You will work closely with our creative and design teams to bring our brand to the next level and support all marketing and commercial teams on a local level. Given the job's international nature, any location where Dept is operational could serve as the home base.
- Have 3-5 years of work experience as a (digital) brand designer in an international environment.
- Have advanced skills in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
- Are proficient with video and motion design tools to turn the design into visually engaging video and animation
- Have excellent communications skills, confidence and a passion for creative culture, being able to communicate your design intent and impact effectively
- Have a keen eye for detail and in order to maintain quality control of work and be an advocate for consistent and cohesive brand identity
- Have a strong ability to prioritise work and resources across various projects
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.