For our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Veenendaal we are looking for a AEM Developer who can keep a cool head.
As a AEM Developer we of course are interested in your knowledge, but we are also really keen on learning about you as a person and what motivates you. At Dept we are looking for a creative AEM Developer, who is always looking for new ways to broaden his knowledge. In this role, as part of a scrum team, you will be responsible for Java CMS Implementations, building websites, portals, web-applications and performing back-end integrations for our clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, such as Rabobank, Jumbo, Allianz and Etos. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and inspire, a technologist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Think and work at HBO/University level or higher;
- Have 3 years+ of experience as a AEM Developer
- Have experience with Spring framework and knowledge of Hibernate (pre);
- Have experience with building Websites and Webservices (pre);
- Know your way around Cloud services such as Azure and AWS;
- Are up to date on the latest Java releases;
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.