Experienced UX Designer
Roles open in: Copenhagen
Experienced UX Designer
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Muuto, Smart, Ganni, Danish Cancer Society and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
We are currently growing our UX team and are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join the team. The position is a part of our Design & Technology service in Copenhagen. We combine data, technology and creative design to crack brands’ business problems & drive the best user experience for their customers.
As an agency we are in a fantastic position to combine our expertise across disciplines to disrupt the agency model and tackle some of the industry’s biggest challenges head-on. You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
The purpose of the role will be three-fold:
- You support projects in the early Discovery Phases by undertaking UX research tasks such as stakeholder interviews, usability tests, analytics reviews and workshops.
- You take ownership of the projects and drive the process in collaboration with the client by immersing yourself into the client’s business objectives, setting a work strategy, and steering the project from A-Z.
- You turn the insights into recommendations, producing wireframes and working collaboratively with Digital Designers and Frontend Developers to bring your ideas to life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be a success in this role you’ll need to be proficient in design practices such as wireframing, usability testing and prototyping. You’ll also need to be confident in front of people and working with others as this role is client facing. In particular, we imagine that you
- Have experience with UX Design;
- Can drive and manage projects;
- Can gather the threads and produce reports based on your findings;
- Can deliver client workshops;
- Are proficient in wireframing tools such as Figma and Sketch;
- Can create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Can work alongside designers and developers to bring ideas to life;
- Are able to undertake UX Research tasks from usability testing to stakeholder interviews;
- Have advanced proficiency in both Danish and English.
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
We would love to hear from you. If you want to join DEPT®, please send us your portfolio and your resumé as soon as possible by hitting the ‘Apply’ button. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and will close the vacancy once we have found the right candidate.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture