DEPT®/Sales & Account
Client Development Manager
Roles open in: Manchester
Client Development Manager
DEPT® is looking for a Client Development Manager to join the UK sales team, helping to develop and implement the new business sales strategy and drive sustained business growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enterprise-level sales and business development professional to join one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Supported by an established team, you will work across key verticals and strategic technology vendors to help accelerate growth. You will have access to a great CRM packed full of contacts, but your personal network will be useful. You’ll be focused on selling projects based around consultancy, website design and build, and the full spread of experience marketing services.
You’ll be expected to take ownership of the full sales cycle of activity, from initial background research and driving prospecting with our existing sales engagement team to meeting prospective clients, working to close sales and building long-term strategic client accounts.
A highly motivated self-starter, you will set your own agenda and work with a target account list to research and engage with clients on both a cold and warm basis. You will also identify, approach, acquire and develop mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with leading technology partners.
Reporting directly to the Client Development Director, you will act as a client-facing member of the agency sales team, growing the agency pipeline and client base, and it is essential you have a desire to produce outstanding digital solutions at all times.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have +5 years of experience selling complex solutions in the enterprise software market
- Have a proven track record of B2B sales and generating revenue, selling high-value services to ‘heads of’, business owners or c-suite within a digital technology-related industry (experience in selling services on an ongoing or retainer basis would be advantageous)
- Can demonstrate your experience in analysing your prospective client’s business needs and translating them into relevant, commercially-viable digital solutions
- Can demonstrate your ability to identify new revenue streams based on the strengths of DEPT®’s core service offering and be confident in converting new business leads into profitable client projects
- Can own the sales process and manage multiple streams of work, prioritising and being able to remain focused on the “end goal”
- Have an understanding of a client’s entire digital business and marketing requirements and will provide advice, consultancy and recommendations based on carefully collected and considered insight, data and understanding
- Can create, implement and drive the business development sales strategy in order to deliver sustained and profitable business growth
- Know how to manage multi-layered relationships across an organisation
- Are able to conduct successful face-to-face meetings with clients and work to understand their objectives and business plans, top-level technical requirements and wider digital ecosystems
- Are adept at gaining client/partner's trust and nurturing new and existing accounts with a clear strategy to organically grow them
- Have a superb grasp of the English language, both written and oral, and be confident in arranging pitches, managing your own time, attending meetings and presenting relevant company credentials in a compelling fashion
- Can create reports summarising progress, financials, results and analysis
- Are passionate about actively pursuing new revenue sources
- Experience of Optimizely, Sitecore, Salesforce and/or leading DXP/headless platforms would be preferable
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience