DEPT®/Design & UX
Senior Digital Designer
Roles open in: Copenhagen
Senior Digital Designer
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our Experience team. Our team is a mixed discipline of UX specialists, Visual Designers and Frontend Developers. You will work collaboratively within the team to create amazing experiences that exceed client expectations for a variety of global high profile brands.
If you want to see some about us and our work, then click here
A bit about the job
As a Senior Digital Designer at DEPT® you’ll lift the digital touch-points of our clients to the next level. You inspire clients and colleagues with your style and vision. You understand how fantastic digital design fits within the commercial boundaries of brands and you challenge them when necessary. Your qualities add value in a wide range of client briefs, from app to webshop and from museum to corporate site.
Your day-to-day work will consist of working directly with clients and coworkers on designing next level digital solutions. This means you master great UI design, but also have a strong skill-set in working with, and creating great brand identity design.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like Louisiana, Muuto, Magasin, Pandora, Ganni, Royal Copenhagen, Simple Feast and Gant. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
You are a good fit if..
- Your work will make our jaws drop.
- You preferably have 5 years working experience ( if it's from a similar agency or as a freelancer it's a plus)
- You are a strong communicator, visually and verbally.
- You can demonstrate your passion for design through a rich and diverse portfolio with a focus on digital design (for websites & apps).
- You speak and write English fluently.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
We'd like to hear from you
f you want to join DEPT®, please send us your portfolio and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are.
DEPT® is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. Working with the likes of Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more, its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents creates integrated, end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience