DEPT®/Design & UX
UX Analytics Consultant
Roles open in: Manchester
UX Analytics Consultant
UX Analytics Consultant
DEPT® is looking for a UX Analytics Consultant to join the experience design team in Manchester. You will join a mixed discipline team of UX specialists, product owners and visual designers. As a UX Analytics Consultant, you will work collaboratively within the team to provide actionable insights that inform key design decisions, as well as translate data into compelling stories that explain how experiences are performing.
This role is split into two key areas. The primary area is focused on delivering insights, recommendations and configurations across a number of Dept’s key clients. You’ll be responsible for performing analytics reviews to identify areas of opportunity within our clients’ data sources, finding patterns of behaviour to improve user journeys, creating data dashboards, and configuring data tracking tools to ensure data is clean and accurate.
Secondarily, you will work to support the business by helping to build the data services across all clients; working collaboratively with clients to pull together data dashboards consisting of various streams of business intelligence.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Conduct analytics reviews and turn data into insights
- Use tag management solutions to add new site tags
- Sometimes be required to lead or partake in client workshops
- Implement custom tracking requests
- Build dashboards that summarise digital performance
- Produce and deliver reports that summarise your findings
- At least 3 years industry experience working in a similar role
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Able to set up custom tracking tags in tag management solutions
- Able to produce tagging specifications for custom data layers
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection
- Have an affinity for numbers and turning data into stories
- Able to define digital measurement strategies and build custom dashboards
- Experienced at delivering/leading client workshops
- Knowledge of A/B testing and personalisation
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture