Roles open in: Manchester
DEPT® is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. Our team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents creates integrated, end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture.
We’re looking for an Analytics Consultant to join our Manchester team who can implement the best data set-ups to optimise digital projects and guide our clients through the innovative world of data analytics.
DEPT® creates platforms and campaigns for a vast range of global B2C and B2B clients. But we don’t just make them look pretty, they need to be effective. As an Analytics Consultant you will be working on defining KPIs, auditing Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, as well as defining and implementing complex measurement plans and dashboards; providing our clients and teams with valuable data on how their site or campaign is performing.
This role also comes with a challenge. We all know the cookie is dying, impacting the amount and quality of data available to brands. So part of your role will be to advise our clients on how to navigate this new reality. How should they set up server side measurement? Which Google Beta products do they need to test? How can they benefit from consent mode and conversion uploads? You name it, you’ll look after it.
And then there’s GA4. Bringing the end of the session, changing analytics as we know it and presenting event based tracking amongst many other new features and applications. Like with the cookieless future, you’ll be at the forefront of guiding our clients through the new data reality.
Depending on your skills and experience, there will also be opportunity to get involved with data engineering, work on Google Cloud data pipelines and on CDP and data science projects.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have at least 3 years’ industry experience working in a similar role
- Are experienced in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Are able to produce tagging specifications for custom data layers
- Have acute attention for detail and always strive for perfection
- Have an affinity for numbers and turning data into stories
- Are able to define digital measurement strategies and build custom dashboards
- Are communicative, feel comfortable in hosting workshops to get input with clients, or creating briefings for development teams
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world and is a certified B Corporation. Find out more in our Impact Report.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Delivering pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience