DEPT®/Design & UX
Motion Designer (mid/senior)
Roles open in: Split, Zagreb
Motion Designer (mid/senior)
If you are an experienced Motion Designer we’d love to hear from you.
Designers at DEPT® bring to life authentic ideas that capture the audiences’ attention. They work within many different formats and social platforms, leveraging the latest tech. They combine strategic thinking with design, illustration and motion to deliver innovative work.
Our office in Zagreb or Split needs creative professionals to help us tackle our client work. The team is made up of developers, animators (2D + 3D), and video editors, which means each designer brings something different to every project.
The mid or senior-weight Motion Designer that would be a part of the Croatian team is expected to work in sync with a Visual Designer. As a team, the work you create should be thoughtful and set a high bar of excellence due to your collaborative efforts with each other.
Our motion designers often work in multidisciplinary way on projects that require mix of graphic design, 2D motion, animation and/or editing. We are looking for problem solvers and storytellers who can help turn creative ideas into realities.
The Senior Designer will also play an integral part in hiring and developing junior & mid-weight designers in the team.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Present work internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with industry development, tools, platforms and formats
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Oversee and lead members of a team to bring out the best in the designers
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of solid experience as a Motion Designer or similar role
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience in video editing
- Strong graphic design principles knowledge
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients
- High attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Experience with sound design
- Cinema 4D or Blender 3D experience
- Experience with display advertising/HTML
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Argentina, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Thursday meals;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekend to Amsterdam (DEPT® fest) – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid food, transport and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
We are DEPT® – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. Since 1996, we help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 3,000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 18 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ culture: combining the size and scale to work with any brand in the world.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture