DEPT®/People & Culture
Roles open in: Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our Recruitment Team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Recruiter who can successfully find and bring in the best people for our teams in the Netherlands.
As a recruiter, you are responsible for helping us find the right candidates for various positions within DEPT®. You will play an important role in devising and implementing ways to attract passive candidates and in building and maintaining a network of potential candidates to quickly fill positions with the right candidates. Once you've found these candidates, it's your job to screen, interview and guide them through the entire process. You are the first point of contact for the candidate on the one hand and the hiring manager in your business team on the other. Recruiters at DEPT® are more than recruiters, they are business partners who can advise hiring managers about their hiring needs. DEPT® is growing incredibly fast, it's your job to contribute to this by finding the right people and building teams that can contribute to the growth of DEPT®.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Bol.com, Rituals, Ayden, TakeAway and Netflix. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who dares to take the stage, and who toasts a successful week with us on Friday afternoon. At DEPT®, we welcome talent of every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in recruitment, preferably for Tech and Data roles;
- Have proven experience in placing candidates in in-house positions up to senior and lead level;
- Finds nothing more important than a good candidate experience, from application to rejection;
- Likes to know what is going on in the market, and to create talent pools based on that;
- Have experience in setting up, preparing and conducting job interviews;
- Gets energy from working closely with internal stakeholders such as hiring managers and operational directors;
- Constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve recruitment processes.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture