UX Designer/ Researcher
For our Manchester office we are looking for a UX Designer/ Researcher to join our Experience Design team. Our Experience Design team is a mixed discipline of UX Specialists, Data Analysts and Visual Designers. You will work collaboratively within the team to create amazing experiences that exceed client expectations for a variety of global high profile b2b and b2c brands.
You will support projects in the early Discovery Phases by undertaking UX Research tasks such as Stakeholder Interviews, Usability Tests, Analytics Reviews and Workshops. You will turn the insights you have found from your research into recommendations, producing wireframes and working collaboratively with Visual Designers to bring your ideas to life.
- Are highly proficient in UX Design and Research practices such as wireframing, usability testing and prototyping.
- You’ll also need to be confident in front of people and working with others as this role is very client facing.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with senior client stakeholders and within the team, using their creativity and experience find effective solutions to digital challenges.
- Have experience working within Digital Teams within a UX / Research role
- Have at least 2 years industry experience
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection
- Have experience in Google Analytics and have an understanding of data
- Be able to undertake UX Research tasks from Usability Testing to Stakeholder Interviews
- Be able to produce reports based on your findings
- Be able to deliver client workshops
- Be proficient in wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch
- Be able to create storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps Be
- Be able to work alongside Designers to bring ideas to life
- Be up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Have experience working within a Content Management System
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.